Sunday, August 23, 2009

Custom BCMShogi graphics

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been making any posts on here lately. I've been busy getting ready for school to start and making my Shogi Proverbs videos.

Today I happened to find the pen for my tablet, which I lost several months ago. So while I was wondering what I could do with it, I came up with the idea to make my own graphics for BCMShogi. As you might know, I don't have Kinki or Ryoko pieces; my personal sets (all of them) are Kinryuu style.



And since I thought it would be nice to play in BCMShogi with my own pieces, I made my own with my tablet:





This is how it looks in the program:





I think it looks pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    thanks for your support! I'll do my best in the tournament!

    Regarding your video about Shogi proverb, I think it was okay and I was able to understand what you're saying (eventhough I'm not a native English speaker) but I think it's a little difficult to hear what you're saying, most probably because of your microphone.

    I personally think adding subtitles are good so that people with poor (no discrimination intended) English could understand what you're trying to say.

    I'm looking forward for more videos. Good luck.

    Regards,
    Ryou Takehito

    ReplyDelete